I think it's time

Looks good buddy! Did you have trouble selling the old one?

I gave them the old one for $5K. NADA said $6.5K to $8.5K retail, so I figured $6K is the best I could do unless I was willing to sit on it for 5 years. That extra money wasn't worth the hassle of dealing with tire kickers. It had a long list of goodies that pretty much cost $5K in their entirety. So they got a deal and I pointed that out to them. If they can't flip that RZR for $7K, I told them they couldn't sell bananas to a monkey. I don't think that impressed them, but I was tired of hearing about the stellar deal I got. I had 2 offers a few hundred dollars below what they sold it to me for, but because I had bugged the shit out of them for 3 months, I stayed and gave them the deal for putting up with me. I'm not an impulse buyer and it frustrates people who sell stuff. You don't get a FICO score of 825 running to the toy store every weekend....

I haven't ridden it yet except to trailer it. I'm going with Grumpy to check out the trails in Silverwood after the fire tomorrow, everyone's welcome to come!!! I bought ProAmor belts and seat bevels yesterday and I'm going to put those in today. I'm so far in the dog house right now I can't even see the sun shining outside!!!

Thanks everyone for the congrats. It was a big purchase for me because I want to retire in 3 years, but I figured this one will be around until after I do, so it's o.k. I needed to upgrade the suspension. That last ride on Memorial day in the old one killed my back and I couldn't ride the second day at all. One ride in the new one convinced me if I'm still going to go riding, I really had no choice. I just hope the Turbo wasn't the wrong decision.

Congrats.
That's a bad ass car !
#Orange Army

I was waiting for "Orange ya glad you bought it?" LOL!!! I love the Orange, always have. They're a bit more visible too and up the the hills here, that's a good thing. If they come looking for ya, you aren't too camouflaged.

Thanks everyone for the congrats. It was a big purchase for me because I want to retire in 3 years, but I figured this one will be around until after I do, so it's o.k. I needed to upgrade the suspension. That last ride on Memorial day in the old one killed my back and I couldn't ride the second day at all. One ride in the new one convinced me if I'm still going to go riding, I really had no choice. I just hope the Turbo wasn't the wrong decision.
Yea, the last Memorial day ride was the deciding factor for me too. Too many pains, and too much stuff I had to repair. The turbo wont help you much on the Miller Jeep Trail but at Glamis...........have fun!

I was waiting for "Orange ya glad you bought it?" LOL!!! I love the Orange, always have. They're a bit more visible too and up the the hills here, that's a good thing. If they come looking for ya, you aren't too camouflaged.
I don't like orange. Reminds too much of wearing orange vests at work!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back