HUCKFEST 2009 July 4th Pismo Beach CA

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
We just did this for another forum Im on, Dezert Rangers and we had GREAT success! Many trucks jumping, even a dirt bike or two.

We think we need to do it again for 4th of July for UTVS! What say you guys?

Grand prize will be a 2 place in car intercom system, with other prize like handheld chase radios, headsets, etc.

What do you guys think? No entry fee or anything, just people who think they can get some air in their rhino!

Some pics and vid from this weekend.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CiONyce2v4]YouTube - PISMO Beach "Big Huck" contest 2009[/ame]

l_c108f983c973434ea0409c9f4a2d5c83.jpg

IMG_1973.jpg

IMG_2080.jpg

IMG_2301.jpg

HOLY SHIAT!!!! Those trucks are BOOSTING!!!!! Dude! Throw down on that!! thats sick Matt!!!! Great Idea!!! Turbo is in fo sho!!

COUNT THE FLYING LIME IN!!!!!!!

HEY GREG IS THE RUGGED RHINO IN ALSO???

Attachments

• cars 119.jpg
    cars 119.jpg
    845.4 KB · Views: 21
Man I wish I was going to be there that weekend but I cant get away then so I fig I will head out there the weekend after. Take some pics for me :D

VIDEO!!! We will give a Shirt and a something else prize for anyone who wins and has a UTVUG sticker on their SXS

I will huck the heck out of the rugged 4 seater, not sure if the racer will be done yet.

-Matt

cant Waite I get some free suff..got the car ready to survive a end over end got extra spindles I'm ready .....someone call Vandenberg I will show up on there radar:D

now I know why joey is not showing up ...come on joey I will show you how to fly:D

JOEY are you going to let my airplane fly with no stickers????

That gets a big HELL YAA from the Hellbound Natives. That was sick. Can't wait to see what the UTV's can do. Hold on to your hats its going to be bumpy. Good training to watch these guys for my jump.

EVERYONE:

The plan is to meet for a drivers meeting at 12 NOON around Camp, Pole 5 on the beach. 12 NOON, Channel WEATHERMAN on the race radios.

From there we will group mob out to the designated jumping area!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back