House Bill to Overturn Ban on Youth ATVs and Dirt Bikes Introduced

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
House Bill to Overturn Ban on Youth ATVs and Dirt Bikes Introduced

More details:
Take Action: House Bill to Overturn Ban on Youth ATVs and Dirt Bikes Introduced!

Weigh in to Have Your Voice Heard!

Youth sized ATVs and dirt bikes are still banned. We need your help to continue to build enough pressure to get the ban overturned. It is unlikely that the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) will act to approve the Motorcycle Industry Council’s petition to grant regulatory relief. This means we need Congress to act.

Representatives Rehberg (R-MT), Burgess (R-TX), Pomeroy (D-ND) and Simpson (R-ID) have introduced legislation that will stop the ban. Please click the Send This Message button below to urge your Representative and Members of the House Energy and Commerce Committee to support and cosponsor H.R. 1587.

ARRA members have responded in huge numbers on this issue already, but it is important that you continue to have your voice heard.

After you weigh in, please use the Tell-A-Friend feature, located in the left tool bar, to forward this alert to everyone you know that rides. It is imperative that the voice of every rider be heard!

For more information visit Stop the Ban on Youth Bikes and ATVs - Lead-Content Regulations - MIC.

I got an email today. Sent two replys, the wife and I. Told her after. ;)

Come on people you either have, had or will have kids, help them out. Or at least help me help mine or I am going to send them to your house when they get board. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back