Holz '09 Race RZR

HOLZ

HOLZ Racing - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Picture027_A.jpg

Picture026_A.jpg

DAMN!!! That RZR is sick!!! Nice work Holz!!! Whens the next race for you guys!? How are those HoleShot Tires working for you?

DAMN!!! That RZR is sick!!! Nice work Holz!!! Whens the next race for you guys!? How are those HoleShot Tires working for you?
For sure, nice looking RZR!

Those are Maxxis 4-Speed tires. We have been running the same tires on certain tracks. They are one of the lightest weight UTV tures around.

Mark, you're running a Kroyer motor now, correct? What do you think of it? What kind of work are they offering for the RZR motor?

Holz used RJ Andersons motor is the first round of WORCS in Phoenix. He kicked everyones azz....

He used another Kroyer motor in the second round of WORCS at Adelanto. Once again he kicked everyones ass. That race was the roughest race Ive ever ran and I am damn proud to finish in 4th overall....

Kroyer really has those RZR motors DOWN!!! How do those tires hold up in the Desert Races?? Any sidewall issues or anything??

Well they havent had a flat yet and if they did, they still kicked my ass...

Im pretty sure they are solely committed to WORCS racing, but the last WORCS race was pretty damn rough. A lot of people run 4 speeds at WORCS. Team Artic Cat runs 26" 4 speeds on 14" Hypers and said they saved 9 pounds per corner I believe...

We are very commited to WORCS right now, check the WORCs schedule, we'll be there. You might see us hit a couple BITD, M4SX, maybe some others.
Yep, Kroyer motor is dialed...:D
Maxxis tires- Use the 4-Speed in WORCS (shown), Bighorns in the desert or off-road. Some times combo 4-speed front, bighorn rear.
Thanks for all the compliments!

Picture049_A.jpg

Picture032_A.jpg

Definately a bad azz RZR, are you thinking building and racing a Teryx in the future? You've been kickin azz with the RZR so just curious if your going to start a teryx build.By the way your quad builds kick ass too.

Nice car Mark, I haven't seen this new one. Congrats on the latest win too:D
Are you going to make it to perris?

Uh oh, maybe two kroyer powered RZR's at Perris!!, look out Bobby, they are bringin it strong!! :eek:

We are very commited to WORCS right now, check the WORCs schedule, we'll be there. You might see us hit a couple BITD, M4SX, maybe some others.
Yep, Kroyer motor is dialed...:D
Maxxis tires- Use the 4-Speed in WORCS (shown), Bighorns in the desert or off-road. Some times combo 4-speed front, bighorn rear.
Thanks for all the compliments!

Picture049_A.jpg

Picture032_A.jpg

and you can run 2wd, now too ? just noticed no front axles , awesome looking razer :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back