help with Go pro video cam

tyler

Parkse5 - UTVUnderground Approved
I wanted to set up the go pro camera on my RZR for this weekends race has anyone used one of these ? I'm thinking someone might need to help me so I don't screw up and miss the race footage.

Tyler, you racing this weekend???
I'm runnin' around tryin' to get it together. I'll know thursday for sure. I'll be needing some stickers to sport on this rzr so maybe you can hook me up.:confused: Either way I'll be at lucas for sure.

What the heck do you need maybe another racer can help you out to get you on the track. I don't mind beating up on the RZR boy's. :D Realy speek up if we AZ boy's can help you out let us know.

What the heck do you need maybe another racer can help you out to get you on the track. I don't mind beating up on the RZR boy's. :D Realy speek up if we AZ boy's can help you out let us know.
well bobby that is nice of you to offer me ANOTHER spanking on the track. I'll see, plumbing the fuel, mounting the cell and some panels and I should be good. Lets see how tough the tech guys are.

they can be tough...last race they were much better form what I heard......Are you going to come out on Friday for practice and the party?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back