Glamis Night Run June 26th!!!!! Callin' all Ninja's!

You cant keep your whip with the wheels down during the day, wth thinks you can at night?!

You cant keep your whip with the wheels down during the day, wth thinks you can at night?!

Guess you just have drive within your ability huh!!

I am showin up friday night. Then enjoy the AC and some relax and ride time.

Waytay are you going down to vendor flatsa or gecko rd? Have a gropup of about 5 now which will be out for sat night, and another group of about 10. will know friday whats ups :D

all at Vendor Flats.

I am in for friday night through Sunday morning. Buggy is getting dynoed
today for EFI mapping purposes :) maybe 145 to the wheels! lol

i went last summer and the sand was usper soft and looked totally different than the winter time. not sure if i will make a summer trip this year or not.

Waytay are you going down to vendor flatsa or gecko rd? Have a gropup of about 5 now which will be out for sat night, and another group of about 10. will know friday whats ups :D
I am going wherever the fun is, sounds like most are going vendor flats. I would rather be on gecko closer to the water but....no diff really

wow, this should be around 30+ utv's, I can see the carnage now! hahahaha

I may be coming out Friday night and running my friends buggy around. Rog are you going to be out there? Is anyone going Friday?

yes, I will be there rusty, aprox 8:30-9 pm on friday night, so will Waytay.

ok, we are riding from the vendor flats on purpose guys. The sand is all different in the summer and way soft with no tracks to follow.

We lost a bunch of our riding crew on our first ride to Olds from Gecko last year. So for the riders that are not real experienced we will take Olds road to get peeps comfortable with the summer night ride. Also if you break you can find your ride with your truck easier. So I don't have to, again!!! spent all night last year saving riders butts and am kind of over it. lol in a nice way of-course.

Now most importantly!!! It will be down to 71 degrees at night this Saturday, so it will be cool and perfect weather. The day hi is 101 degrees, thats nothing I rode to Cabo in 105 degree heat last season on a two wheeler so we are really lucky to have such nice weather.

If you really get in a jam and need help, You can go to the Beach store and Tim or I will be there to help ya out.

radio freq is usually weatherman on summer night rides, see ya all there

Little video from a night ride a couple seasons ago

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUpMTngGxjc]YouTube - Glamis summer full moon run[/ame]

71* at night wow that is very tempting. hmm maybe a staurday night show up for me. so is everyone staying for saturday night also?

Tell me why work has to get so busy right before you want to go have fun??
I cant wait for friday to get here, 74 at night...sweet...sounds like a great time to stop way the hell out on top of a dune, all lights out music crankin and cold beers crackin. Just dont forget to bring your Visa! Priceless:p:p

I will be out Friday night running a buggy. Is anyone else besides Rog and Waytay going out Friday? I am just trying to get a feel for who is going and when.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back