Favorite Rods Pic thread

trestles126

riding durty
Ok I'll start one......hopefully when i get rid of all my desert ish I'll build something more timeless like one of these below haha. Looking to build a post WWll traditional lake flat racer clean, basic, chopped Id kill to build a 32 Roadster like the one below by Atomic hotrods out of NY or the 32 3 window coupes built by the Rolling Bones. Once i get rid of the rhino im gonna start shopping for a body....sighhhh too bad original bodies of any of the 1932 family are hard to come by and frickin expensive have a feeling it will be a easy 50k project that will never get done! probably end up with a modal A roadster project

1118317231_19057d0075.jpg

Banner.JPG

Roadster20_1.jpg

Roadster21_1.jpg

Roadster11_1.jpg

hey trestles somebody is going to be making a reproduction body of i think the 32. I dont know if its dynacorn tho,they are the company making the 69 camaro and the 67 mustang reproductions

joey got a thing for caddies? i know of a original owner 61 that has been sitting forever its a az car and no rust. motor and tranny are gone from it

My love of caddys

I have had a couple caddys. (2) 64's (1) 65 (1) 67 and now I have a 01.

This is a burn out I did at the premiere of Hot Rod Havoc 2 at the Brigg.

HOTRODHAVOCTHEMOVIE028.jpg

HOTRODHAVOCTHEMOVIE026.jpg

HOTRODHAVOCTHEMOVIE027.jpg

Last edited:
Burnout of the year according to some although I think the $5000 in damage that rusty did to the lawn at my wedding was the burnout of all time!!! God I wish I had pics...Rusty was 3 sheets to the wind, had that caddy motor rapped out to like 8K RPMs spinning around oak trees and shiat..........needless to say after my wedding Bates Nut Farm will no longer allow weddings with alcohal and without security!! I guess Hank 3 at 1 in the morning with Cadillacs spinning donuts in the lawn isnt there version of a good time???

When you see these guys comin lock up your women and children and hide the car keys!!
boyswiththecaddy.jpg

Does he just want to get rid of it? I will come and pick it up.....get pics

i dont know its sitting in the neighbors yard next to my brothers house it was left to the guy after his parents passed away and it never moved from the spot its in now for almost 20 yrs is what my bro told me. I will get my brother to ask him and snap a few pics, or i will take some this sat when i go up that way.

Burnout of the year according to some although I think the $5000 in damage that rusty did to the lawn at my wedding was the burnout of all time!!! God I wish I had pics...Rusty was 3 sheets to the wind, had that caddy motor rapped out to like 8K RPMs spinning around oak trees and shiat..........needless to say after my wedding Bates Nut Farm will no longer allow weddings with alcohal and without security!! I guess Hank 3 at 1 in the morning with Cadillacs spinning donuts in the lawn isnt there version of a good time???

When you see these guys comin lock up your women and children and hide the car keys!!
boyswiththecaddy.jpg

sounds like one hades of a wedding party to me

i dont know its sitting in the neighbors yard next to my brothers house it was left to the guy after his parents passed away and it never moved from the spot its in now for almost 20 yrs is what my bro told me. I will get my brother to ask him and snap a few pics, or i will take some this sat when i go up that way.

Get those pics....

One of these Days I will get to work on the Wifes 1962 Ford Ranchero (falcon) One of these Days

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back