Kawasaki DragonFire Teryx MSD Ignition Systems

DRAGONFIRERACING

DFR 2009 Baja 500-1000 Winners! - Official UTVUnde
TeryxMSD-1.jpg

MSD
MSD has once again brought the Charge EFI system to Market. This system is the one we have all been waiting for with same MSD performance we have all came to love. Advanced timing RPM and fuel mapping with interchangeable maps.
If you plan to add more than an ignition to your vehicles, than choose the DFR Sport Teryx ignition. It is true plug and play performance.
Picture112.jpg

Dragonfire Team Green MSD Teryx
DragonFire has partnered with MSD to bring the DFR Sport Teryx ignitions to market. Similar to the MSD Charges capabilities the DFR Sport controller can change fuel and timing throughout the rpm curve, as well as bringing almost 10 HP gains throughout the rpm Range and increase top speed. Teryx top speed on a stock vehicle is now 60 MPH. The main difference between the two products we offer is the race mapping in the DFR Sport controller. We have pre programmed Race Maps for our bolt on Performance product, Race and Big Bore Motors.
If you plan to add more than an ignition to your vehicles, than choose the DFR Sport Teryx ignition. It is true plug and play performance.

MSD has sent out just a few for the test marketing run so supplies are very limited at the moment. We will however be taking orders and it is first come first serve we already have over 600 on order from MSD so when they do get here some time mid next month we should not have inventory issues. We also have stayed true to our R&D reputation and teamed up with Team Green to bring you a private labeled and tuned Dragonfire MSD controller to work perfect with our aftermarket kit’s from bolt on to 840cc! I have the benefit of playing with these toys early so this morning me and a guy from the shop jumped in a Teryx we had built to pre run with complete with long travel, cage, seats, spare tire, stock motor, 2 people and the MSD and I got to say it is pretty fast! I will post up video links later.
Picture113.jpg

Picture115.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Dragonfire Racing Teryx MSD Ignition Systems

It was a whole lot of fun. I drove it and I was very impressed with the raw power feel coming from a stock motor.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back