Dragonfire Racing

DRAGONFIRERACING

DFR 2009 Baja 500-1000 Winners! - Official UTVUnde
Hey guy's, Chris here with Dragonfire Racing. I would just like to say on behalf of DFR, we are stoked to be here and look forward to answer any questions you might have about us.

Welcome to the UTVunderground.

Attachments

• ORSM-FlyerAd.gifnew.com.gif
    ORSM-FlyerAd.gifnew.com.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 1
have you got any lectron carb cabels in yet?
thanks, Clint

I was told that they would be here by the end of the week. They are on the way though I have seen the P.O. myself. Custom built cabels are a pain, I'm sorry for the delay.

Welcome to the site Chris and DragonFire!! You guys have an awesome race team and are true assets to the SXS community! We cant wait to keep up with what DFR is doing on UTVUnderground!

Here was a sneak peak of the new DFR wheels for the Teryx......

DSC_0108.jpg

Hey guy's, Chris here with Dragonfire Racing. I would just like to say on behalf of DFR, we are stoked to be here and look forward to answer any questions you might have about us.

Welcome to the forums DragonFireRacing! I'm sure you will bring great info along with great products in the future!

Welcome to the site. Thanks for the great dragon fire products. Started using DFR products when I first started racing. If you ever need a driver hit me up.:)

Hey Chris, Sent out the Email to you. Sorry so long, but I have a list of stuff. I guess the best way would be to GOOGLE junior Quisquis. Most of my stuff comes up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back