DAMNNNNNN

No advertising, No Search engines hitting us, and been live for exactly 1 week!! I would say not bad!! Lots of industry heads hitting us up giving us props!

I want to say thanks to everyone who has signed up, I think I speak for all of us here at UTVUnderground.com when I say that when we had this idea of doing this site we said it had to be the SICKEST site for UTV's and I will be damned if I let it be anything less than that!! We will be doing lots of things to blow it up!! Thanks to all of you for joining and all you lurkers get on board!!!

THANK YOU JOEY FOR HOOKING IT UP AND INVITING US TO THE UNDERGROUND AND GIVING US ANOTHER SITE TO GO TO WHILE HERE AT WORK ALL DAY ............:D

SLACKERS IN THE REAL WORLD BUT THIS IS THE UNDERGROUND WORLD JOEY SO IT DOPE..........

skypager!!! LMAO....thats some old school shizznit right there!! LOL

but I would say this is not a bad start to our new little site..........

Hey Joey,
7:04PM... 94 online. Not bad!

BTW, got your info today. We'll talk tomorrow.

SOunds great!! We had our first crash tonight!! LOL It was do to an add on but we are treating it like we just popped our website cherry!! LOL Cant wait to talk!!

Just wait until the site gets on some search engines and word gets around... This place is going to explode.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back