COOL VID of the SR1 at Speedworld for LOORRS!

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Greg at Lonestar made this cool little clip for us - thanks so much Greg!!! I was starting to get my corners down by Sunday morning! :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bim-tj7nQ1A"]YouTube - SR1 Race UTV Testing[/ame]

even though I was on the track all day for the UTV's I STILL WANT TO SEE MORE OF THIS CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its so bad ass!!!!

Want to see some of what makes it go?? Jason JUST posted up some pics of the drive kit on a new thread - soooo pretty!!

I was listening to bobbys radio chatter during the weekend. He said "Holy crap, did you see how fast that thing is? She blew by me on the front straight like I was standing still. I have to get one of those".:eek:

I was listening to bobbys radio chatter during the weekend. He said "Holy crap, did you see how fast that thing is? She blew by me on the front straight like I was standing still. I have to get one of those".:eek:

That is freaking hilarious!

need longer vids please. mike did u get your parts in. i cant wait i cant do crap till yours are done. man i hate waiting. weller u guys are true racers thank u for stepping up and making class where its all about the driver. cause now everybody is fast and u took the teryx out of the deal. congrats. but i think my busa powered rzr will be faster!! haha i know i wont be racing with yall but its a step forward for UTV racing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back