come TREC with us

spangs

IlliNOISE - UTVUnderground Approved
Ill be attending most of the TREC races after talking with Kyle Knops owner of the badlands I told him I would help him get the word out for this series im all about supporting the utv racing
Throughout this decade the four wheeling enthusiasts combined the love of trail riding with the element of competition to create “Rock Crawling.” This new sport generated a lot of excitement and an overwhelming fan base. Eventually Rock Crawling fans wanted even more and the Rock Crawlers rose to the occasion with the creation of “Rock Racing.” However, Rock Crawlers and Rock Racers are left yearning for the stardom of other professional motorsports drivers and the sport is still searching for its niche in the mainstream of motorsports.
Proud to Announce . . . TREC!
Trail racing Endurance Circuit
TREC will end this dilemma. TREC IS THAT NICHE!
TREC is Trail Racing Endurance Circuit a.k.a. FOOT TO THE FLOOR - AVOID THAT TREE - FLY THROUGH THE AIR - KEEP IT ON AT LEAST TWO WHEELS RACE!
TREC transforms the average Saturday trail ride (traveling less than five miles per hour) to a race over the mountains, through the woods and across the awesome dunes of Badlands Off Road Park at redline speeds!
TREC is about endurance not the difficulty of an obstacle. A 12+ mile course has been designed at the Badlands Off Road Park in Attica, IN. This course will encompass everything a normal slow trail ride has such as rocks, hills, mud, sand etc. but now speed has been incorporated into the competition! The Badlands has the unique ability to offer a small scale desert-style race and dense woods that will maximize the thrill and offer even more excitement!
TREC will have five evening races at The Badlands Off-Road Park. The races will last approximately two hours and take place after the Park closes. TREC will have multiple vehicles at one time starting in staged starts and racers will have two classes to choose from to accommodate different vehicles.
As Fall approaches the races will drive into the moonlight and the fourth and final event of the season will include the most exhilarating element – darkness!
TREC will be open to adapted full body trail vehicles and buggy type vehicles with an affordable entry fee. Specific information on classes and registration can soon be found on www.TRECwithus.com.
Race dates
April 10, 2010
May 15, 2010
June 5, 2010
Sept 11, 2010
Oct 2, 2010

I had the opportunity to ride at Badlands last October for a press intro. The park is so much fun and a great variety of terrain. I wish it was closer so I could go back out there. Badlands and Brimstone have to be two of my favorite places to ride! I'm glad to see they are doing some racing there! If I remember it's tight through the woods and there was a lot of water too.

Badlands is a cool ride spot. I was there last Fall for the 2010 Teryx press intro.

Here is a little in-car video I did while riding. I imagine the course will be real similar.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQcBFE0N7_w]YouTube - 2010 Kawasaki Teryx at Badlands Off-Road Park[/ame]

they will be having trucks and buggies racing also. so the track will be wide for them so shouldnt be to tight for the utvs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back