Clean and Extreme is coming

With that much horsepower, how do you keep the front wheels on the ground, and how many hours might your belt last? STM's are definitely a good clutch for your car. Are you going to drag race it? Top speed?

BAM, the belt is good for a few pulls at the drags. We did a lot of pulls at 18lbs of boost and didn't go through one, but we still really haven't even opened it up yet. As for the wheelies, OH YEAH SHE DOES.. Will have a wheelie bar on it for the drags. This car was built just to drag race, but I'm sure ill get her out the comp hills and stuff like that when I'm out

BAM, the belt is good for a few pulls at the drags. We did a lot of pulls at 18lbs of boost and didn't go through one, but we still really haven't even opened it up yet. As for the wheelies, OH YEAH SHE DOES.. Will have a wheelie bar on it for the drags. This car was built just to drag race, but I'm sure ill get her out the comp hills and stuff like that when I'm out
Are the rear link bars pivoting from the stock location, or did you design in anti-squat characteristics to help keep the front end down? The power, is it reliable? I had no idea you could squeeze that many ponies out of a 1,000 cc engine. Your'e only 15% away from F-1 efficiency as far as HP/cc. That's impressive, to say the least. I haven't read the entire thread, so pardon me if you've prviously stated, but what modelof STM clutch are you running? Those clutches hook up out of the hole,and through the powerband so well. Diff's and cv's stock? Thanks.

Ill have to have Mark Queen from Queen Racing get on here and chime in on this as the builder.
Don't sweat it dude. You know me by now, I'm just an info and technology whore! I still don't know how a UTV can get that kind of power efficiently to the ground, but rest assured, I'm gonna learn how thru watching your progress. Thanks by the way for all the details on your build.
Question: What did the CVT say to all those ponies?
Answer: :eek:!!

here are some updated pics of the new drag cage and center drive....

One low seat !!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Well after I made a visit for size and fit Mark and I decided we didn't like the lines of the cage so there will be some changes coming up soon. Rt side of car will have a panel and the Lt side will have a door.

You need to get that car over to Thad at Fabwerks. he can come up with something sleek and sexy for it.

I'm sure he could do something nice but it will be just as sleek as the past cars Mark has done.

Cage is revamped Mark gave it the O.K. and were just waiting on the skins to be installed. Once Mark sends me more pics Ill post them up..

Man its coming to an end....lol... been a long time and this trip is just getting ready to jump off. I cant wait.

Thanks Steve. Its coming along that for sure. I like the lines on the cage. I cant wait to see her with the skins on also.

here is a few hard plumb lines going in today..

picture.php

picture.php

and mind you its like 105 in Marks shop right now... HOLLY CHIT !!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back