Clean and Extreme is coming

I'm sure it will rip a lot of things...lol.... EGGOS AND HEARTS

I hope !!

Hope Mark gets the starter rebuilt and gets her on the dyno soon..

I also get back the Blue Pearl this Friday from SDR...... cant wait..
New cage, doors, CF Dash, GPS, gages, switches, LED lights and lots of other cool shit...

OK OK OK...So here is where she's at now.

picture.php

Cant get the vid to load... sorry...

OK so this weekend at the Industry Ride I got to see my project in person and got to do a few runs with her..

picture.php

picture.php

I have a video but I cant get it to load ..

Its one of me busting my wheelie cherry...lol...:cool:

Just an FYI... The cage doors and shocks are all for sale. Send me a PM if your interested in anything.

Sorry... Its being torn apart to make it a center drive car with a new chrome molly cage. Lowering the seat to the floor and adding a small fuel cell up front, removing all the BS plastic inside and going all aluminum ..

I would really like you to figure out how to load thst video lol

Mark Queen has them on his phone.. I was having to much fun driving it to film anything. Its on his instagram or facebook page.

Hes going to send them to me and I load them then.

Sorry... Its being torn apart to make it a center drive car with a new chrome molly cage. Lowering the seat to the floor and adding a small fuel cell up front, removing all the BS plastic inside and going all aluminum ..

Then drive it i meant. LOL :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Sr88EdrhHJo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So here is a little up date for everyone.

We just put her all back together and I got some seat time in as you have seen, but now we striped her down and are making her sleek, fast and sexy.. How do you ask, well here is were we start. Oh and a much needed diet plan for her and me, but mostly her..lol..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Yeap that right.. Striped her down to the bone.. new chrome molly cage with new skin and one door. ( for my fat ass ) Center drive , seat on the floor with a smaller new fuel cell up front.

Ill keep you posted as Queen Racing sends me updated pics.

FYI ....

The SDR cage with doors and roof are for sale... W/out Rigid light bar. $3000.00 ( comes with rear led lights ) OBO.

Twisted Stich Vortex seats with suede inserts and heaters only used ONCE !! Paid almost $600.00 a seat, for sale at $750.00 for both.. OBO.

Help a fellow racer out ....;)

With that much horsepower, how do you keep the front wheels on the ground, and how many hours might your belt last? STM's are definitely a good clutch for your car. Are you going to drag race it? Top speed?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back