Championship Thanks

Grant@funco

Monster Energy / Funco Kawasaki - UTVUnderground A
Championship Thanks

Chad George in his FUNCO built Factory backed Kawasaki Teryx wrapped up the LOORRS UTV Championship at Primm this past weekend. Making that 3 major Short Course Championships in 3 years against the best UTV racers in the world.
Many thanks go out this year.
Lucas Oil for hosting a great series and for the first time in a major series making UTV’s feel like we are not the bastard step children of short coarse racing . Also to Dragonfire for sponsoring the UTV class.

Thanks to our Marketing and product sponsors, it would not be possible without them.

Kawasaki, the baddest UTV on the Market.

C and G performance engines, our engines were not only fast and tuned to perfection but we ran the last 6 rounds and did nothing but change the oil and clean the filters. Anyone considering Teryx engine mods needs to take a look at Gary’s stuff.

Side X Side action magazine, Beard seats, Muzzys, PWR Radiators, Simpson Safety, Dalton Clutches,

From the FUNCO car of young Tyler Winbury to the XMF cars of Austin and Booby as well as RJ’s RZR .All these guy were a threat to win every round. Rog’s consistency was awesome. We had to come with game every weekend . Thanks for driving us to be our best .

Chad’s crew was just awesome always there when we needed you . Thanks Don and Lori Techen , Jarrod Bullard and my future son in law and Spotter Mike Green . Ultimately the whole George Family is the fuel that powers this team . Grandpa Gil, Grandma Geri ,Chad’s mom Lori, sister Brynn Uncle Greg ,Garret and Taylor . We are very fortunate to be surrounded by a great group of people .

Chad , you are badass man !!! The level of Maturity you showed this year was phenomenal . You did exactly what you were asked and never put a wheel out of place . Your driving was the X factor in a dominating season . 10 rounds of racing 5 top Qualifier,5 wins ,8 podiums . I’ll say it again you are badass dude .

It is a great feeling knowing that your TEAM was the best over a long season of hard racing against formidable competition .

UTV Underground …. Thanks for keeping UTV racing on the front burner and in front of the people

Last edited:
Absolutely!!! Congrats to Chad and Team Funco for an awesome season!!

Congradulations Chad, Grant, and everyone else envolved over there at the funco family. You guys had a great season and you deserve every bit of it! So on behalf of me, my dad, and the rest of my crew, congrats on another successful season.
Hope Chads doin alright after that wreck.

Congratulations Chad and Grant. It is always fun to see Chad race and been a pleasure to stop by your pits. I hope to be in a UTV all next season myself.

Creighton King

Great work to the entire Funco team and to Chad!!!! You guys are amazing in how you comptete wekk in and week out. 3 Championships in 3 years is really impressive!!!!

Congrats on the championship Chad and team Funco.

I put up a post in the UTV section of RDC yesterday in congrats. :D

Rog

Yes! Congrats on the championship Chad and the Funco team. You guys need to slow down I have been second to Your team for two years in a row now. We see ya next season. ;)

This season was a lot of fun. I got to meet a lot of new people and every one was amazing.. I wouldn't have been able to do as good as i did with out, FUNCO motorsports there whole family is great i learned so much from them. C&G racing engines (Gary) for all the help with my motor and any problem that came up he fixed. Also King, Kal-Gard, ITP, Goodyear, Muzzy, And Beard Seats.. Last but not least i would like to thank my Mom and Dad for all of there support this season..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back