CAN YOUR UTE DO THIS?

badassmav

Hi all. It's old windbag Reid again! I'm like a new parent boasting and blowing. AND what better place than here to do so, where all of my new friends can say, "Oh God, that guy just doesn't shut up! Anyhow ,I Just finished building our new back flipping Maverick this morning. Exoskeleton cage and all. Stupid safety seat took me all night to install and adjust to Marc's bulging frame, so as I ready myself for a lengthy nap, Marc is already off flipping that bad boy in Temecula! Here's a couple of teaser pics of the build. Pretty basic, (for starters. We expect a pretty aggressive learning curve that begins today) You should be seeing it in a month or so on our Monster Energy/GT Tires Freestyle MX tour. Beefy 2" cage, 3 gal. fuel cell, and oh yes, that bastard of a seat! . Video to follow soon.

Last edited:
Best of luck! Can't wait to see another UTV backflipping!
Thanks, Joey! I wish I could be there to watch it, I'm just a bit too tired today. I'm anxious to see the new Polaris you've been talking about though. Maybe after my nap!

Damn cool! Best of luck!
Thanks! I'll know in a copuple of hours how our first day upside down went! We have scheduled tomorrow and wednesday as well to try and land the UTV (Upsidedown Turning Vehicle!) on a hard ramp, and not in a lush foam pit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back