Yamaha BRP Chula Vista P.D. Rhino's

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
JJ5O5072_brp_sm.jpg

These amazing looking Yamaha Rhino's were built by Black Rhino Performance for the Chula Vista, CA Police Department.

Black Rhino Performance has been an industry leader in SXS Parts for a long time now. Please considr BRP for all your SXS needs!

Black Rhino Performance - Black Rhino Performance

JJ5O5058_brp_sm.jpg

JJ5O5151_brp_sm.jpg

JJ5O5298_brp_sm.jpg

JJ5O5194_brp_sm.jpg

JJ5O5270_brp_sm.jpg

JJ5O5213_brp_sm.jpg

Thanks! These shots were taken just before the two Rhino's were taken over to patrol the Toby Keith/Trace Adkins concert in Chula Vista.

Good to know they're being put to good use!

Lol well at least there out there...better than a golf cart and prob something alil diff for your guys at the shop. Hell I love getting paid to wire on rhinos or even the bikes are fun, patrol cars SUCK ! Lol but pays for my rhino addiction for now that is

So are you in the wiring business? Or emergency vehicle biz? Yeah, these were a little different, but a lot of fun. We'd wait til the sun went down and fire off all the lights just for fun.

Haven't had a burglary in the neighborhood since we built these :eek:

So are you in the wiring business? Or emergency vehicle biz? Yeah, these were a little different, but a lot of fun. We'd wait til the sun went down and fire off all the lights just for fun.

Haven't had a burglary in the neighborhood since we built these :eek:

Lol I love doing that or when we drop vehicles just watching the reaction of peeps when they see a police vehicle is priceless !! Hahaha

I work for a company that sells lighting and does installs on many diff emergency vehicles including rhinos,dirtbikes, street bikes but mostly patrol cars. We have like 6 honda st1300s in the shop now and they are a pain but something a lil diff from a norm Vic or charger

I really wanted to take one of these home, just for one night. Thought I could have a great time visiting the neighbors :D

I have strobes on my expo and it is funny I roll up where my friebnds are and turn them on and you can see some of them about chit themself.....good times that's for sure

My neighbor is PD, and he brought a cruiser home one Friday night. At 3AM I woke to flashing red and blues in my front yard. Went out to find a cruiser flashing all the lights, and four guys inside holding beers having a time of it. Figure I owe him one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back