BREAKING NEWS! Osborn Racing Teams With Eric Barron Motorsports for 2011 Race Season

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
PRESS RELEASE
1/24/11​
For Immediate Release
Joseph DiGiovanni
joeyd@utvunderground.com

Paramount Motorsports
Osborn Racing & Eric Barron Motorsports Team Up for 2011​

San Diego, CA - 1/24/11 - It has become official, professional off road racing teams Osborn Racing & Eric Barron Motorsports are combining for the 2011 race season under the name Paramount Motorsports. Together Paramount Motorsports will campaign up to
6 short course vehicles this season including an Unlimited/Pro-4, Unlimited/Pro-Lite, 2 UTV Rhino SR1's, and 2 Modified Trophy Karts. While it is still undecided as to exactly what Pro Series' Paramount Motorsports will commit to racing in we do know that a portion of the Paramount Motorsports team will in fact participate in the Southern California Lucas Oil Regional Series at Glen Helen Raceway. When speaking with Osborn Racing Team Owner Kenny Osborn he was very optimistic that they will soon be announcing what race series or series' they will plan to commit too. Paramount Motorsports confirmed team drivers will consist of Eric Barron, Ryan Beat, and Bryan Osborn.

As a team Paramount Motorsports will combine facilities providing them with a 3000sq.ft shop in El Cajon, CA and another 6000sq.ft. shop in Ramona, CA. In addition to the teams shops Paramount also brings along a 54ft race semi/ trailer for which they will use at a majority of their race events. The use of this mobile race shop will not only improve their track-side pit operations but will also provide another tangible marketing piece for the team and their sponsors. During our conversation with Kenny Osborn it was obvious the team is very excited about the 2011 race season. The teams plan is to win a championship in each and every class they compete in and by all accounts are moving in the right direction to put themselves in the best position to do so.

Stay tuned to both www.UTVUnderground.com and the Paramount Motorsports media communications at www.ParamountMotorsports.com for upcoming announcements and team news from Paramount Motorsports.

Media Inquiries Contact:
Shirl Papaian
951-805-1017 Fax 951-654-0783
Papaian Enterprises
shirl@papaian.com
www.papaian.com

Sponsorship Inquiries Contact:
Kenny Osborn
619-843-7971
kenny@paramountmotorsports.com

osborn-logo.png

ebm-herocard3.jpg

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Osborn Racing Teams With Eric Barron Motorsports for 2011 Race Sea

I think this will be a good fit and make for a very winning team , Congratulations to both as we are proud to be a sponsor.

The Black Rhino Performance team :D

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Osborn Racing Teams With Eric Barron Motorsports for 2011 Race Sea

Nice,

New Pro 4 being built for Eric also.

Hey Joey,

Thanks for the great press release. We are very excited about the 2011 season and are proud to have UTVunderground be a part of it. :D

Kenny

the pleasure is ours! Thank you for supporting the Underground!!

I think this will be a good fit and make for a very winning team , Congratulations to both as we are proud to be a sponsor.

The Black Rhino Performance team :D

Thank you to the Black Rhino Performance Team for coming up with those last minute emergency parts yesterday. You guys ROCK

Last edited:

CONGRATULATIONS ON ALL OF YOUR SUCCESS & NEW VENTURES. BEST OF LUCK IN THE 2011 SEASON.

These guys are really taking off. They're the ones to watch. It's really exciting to watch, and we here at Black Rhino feel very lucky to be one of their sponsors.

Congratulations guys. You deserve it!

I am so stoked to be apart of this operation. It was only one short year ago that Kenny Osborn asked me if i wanted to race a trophy kart race at Milestone for the world cup where i surprised myself and ended up on the podium along side Jeremy Mcgrath and Kyle Leduc. Amazingly now we have a 54 foot semi, a pro 4, pro lite, 2 sr1s, two trophy karts, and a pro 2 in the builds. Most importantly we have multiple wins and are strongly planning on continuing this fast paced progression towards becoming one of the strong house teams of offroad racing....I am really looking forward to getting into the car for the first time for a whole season and seeing what what kind of results i will put together. I plan on picking up right where i left off last year and continuing to learn as a driver. For me stepping up to the pro lite devision will be a challenge but a challenge that i know i can quickly conquer, establishing myself as a strong threat in the points chase. I have to thank all of our sponsors for strongly supporting us and allowing us to grow not only as a team but as drivers too. With out them we wouldn't be able to make this happen...I have to give a big thanks to Kenny Osborn for giving me the chance one year ago to show what i can really do..Now that Kenny and I have merged our recourses with my longtime friend Eric Barron (who i cant thank enough for helping us take our program to the next level) WE ARE GOING RACING!!!!! I look forward to seeing all of you at the races and be sure to stop by the new "Paramount Motorsports" pits and say hello.
RB51

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back