Boulder City NV area sxs/4x4 trails...?

FOXC

Moving to Boulder City this summer and was trying to find out the best areas for sxs's and full size offroad vehicles.

Any suggestions welcome...

Many thanks!

I imagine there has to be some good riding trails. Hopefully someone here will know otherwise look around and let us know what you might find online!

Check out this website, someone here had posted it recently and I've found it to be a goldmine of trails. Maybe you can pull some info out of the website. I've loaded the GPS trails on my Google Earth and use it often now to find trails.

Nevada Off Road ATV and SUV trail maps

It's kind of far for you, but I like to go out to Jean/ Primm area. There are some pretty good trails, it gets pretty beat up after they run a race but that makes it fun. Apex is pretty rough for a sxs, wayyy worse than a bike. Most other places I've gone I've had some issues with tree huggers haha. Hope this helps

Thanks James!

Is that a RZR-S in your avatar?? We are thinking about a RZR-S for me and a RZR4 for my wife and the kids once we get moved in.

I'm itchin to get out in the desert big time!! We are sick of the grey-wet-cold- drab weather here in Germany.:mad:

Anyone know a club or group that gets together out of Henderson or Boulder City...?

Thanks again for the info!!

Thanks James!

Is that a RZR-S in your avatar?? We are thinking about a RZR-S for me and a RZR4 for my wife and the kids once we get moved in.

I'm itchin to get out in the desert big time!! We are sick of the grey-wet-cold- drab weather here in Germany.:mad:

Yes it is, I've done a lot more work to it since then but it's awesome! You'll love it!

My brother has been in Germany the past almost two years, (comes home in May). He's over the weather too, says it gets super depressing, he can't wait to come back home to the sunny desert haha.

I just read your build thread...really cool!! It put a smile on my face just reading it. I can only imagine what it does for you to be back at it again...congrats!!!
I've been working in germany for too long now. Its time to come home. Glad to hear your brother is coming home too.

Anyone know what the UTV/ATV sales tax is in Nevada??

Or...anyone know an "out the door price" on the RZR XP??

MSRP is 15,600...so what is the actual end price.:eek:

Any advice on where to buy once I get on the ground in BC/Vegas??

thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back