Behind the seat radiator

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
I know that PWR makes a super nice race radiator that mounts behind the seats.

What are the other options?

i would think there is a small car radiator/shroud/fan combo out there that is half the price of the replacement radiators. i have been thinking of moving my rzr radiator soon.

got any pics of that PWR Jon?

rhino_race.jpg

More details.

i would think there is a small car radiator/shroud/fan combo out there that is half the price of the replacement radiators. i have been thinking of moving my rzr radiator soon.

Yup, the Flying banana has had one for a long time now, funny, the tech guy at Loorrs could not find the fuel tank or the radiator!! I had to show him.

he goes, "no one does that"!! hahahaha

i was talking to a buddy and he said some of the 4cyl rails use a Fiero radiator, fan, and shroud. should be able to pick one up cheap from a salvage yard.

i was talking to a buddy and he said some of the 4cyl rails use a Fiero radiator, fan, and shroud. should be able to pick one up cheap from a salvage yard.

I would prefer a scirrocco one, low and wide, the scion XB one is that way also, 2005

scion radiator 16"x25"x2" 2 core aluminum radiator with welded bungs for shroud. $209. also aluminum shroud and 2 fans $185. all on egay.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back