Articulation

Wow, I'm jealous... Are you going to skin some of it to protect the two of you up front? Those monster tires are gonna throw some BIG rocks your way!!!

So do they sell a portable LPG storage tank system for field refueling, or you gonna' just bring the big truck with the tank on the back with you?:D

I could get a big tank but leaning more towards having a couple spare cylinders. Just swap out and done. There's also an emergency kit that will let it run off a BBQ cylinder.

Skins are coming later. Smoked Lexan.

We'll be driving through your town this afternoon.

I could get a big tank but leaning more towards having a couple spare cylinders. Just swap out and done. There's also an emergency kit that will let it run off a BBQ cylinder.

Skins are coming later. Smoked Lexan.

We'll be driving through your town this afternoon.
SMOKED LEXAN IS COOL SO YOU CAN SEE THE BIG ROCKS & STILL BE PROTECTED. ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT A WINDSHIELD? WHAT KIND OF LIGHTS ARE YOU LOOKING TO RUN? ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE SOME MOUNTED FOR ROCKCRAWLING @ NIGHT?

SMOKED LEXAN IS COOL SO YOU CAN SEE THE BIG ROCKS & STILL BE PROTECTED. ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT A WINDSHIELD? WHAT KIND OF LIGHTS ARE YOU LOOKING TO RUN? ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE SOME MOUNTED FOR ROCKCRAWLING @ NIGHT?

1. No windshield
2. The new single row LED bar on the roof
3. 2 smaller LED lights down in front.
4. LED rock lights

Looks good Jim, be sure and let us know how the debut run went.

It was fun being able watch this get built at John's shop.

-Josh

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back