Anyone done a WORCS race?

hep

Kawasaki Teryx Expert - UTVUnderground Approved
Sort of similar to a grand prix maybe? Primm is coming up in Feb., Entry fees are CHEAP, safety rules look like they are within reach of a recreational guy, 45 minute races.

Looks like it could be fun!

sounds awesome! Lots of guys here have raced WORCS, I am sure they can give some feedback!

Sort of similar to a grand prix maybe? Primm is coming up in Feb., Entry fees are CHEAP, safety rules look like they are within reach of a recreational guy, 45 minute races.

Looks like it could be fun!

WORCS Races are great. Very reasonable when it comes to entree fee's.
I will be there. Come by & say hi. The Red TERYX with flamer:eek: hood.

Ive done worcs on a quad and its great. Worcs puts on a great event with an awesome family friendly atmosphere. Cheap entry fees and usually a fun course with lots of different terrain.

WORC'S SERIES IS A LOT OF FUN AND COMPETITIVE. YOU HAVE CROSS COUNTRY MIXED IN WITH MOTORCROSS FOR 45 MIN. I RACE BOTH QUAD AND SIDE-X-SIDE. GOOD TIMES

The flyer for Primm says pure desert, no motocross. They are very fun races, and not so rough and long as to destroy your UTV. Tech is pretty easy, I'm not sure thay were looking for anything but a fire extinguisher. I'd make sure you have a mirror as the guys in class 1 come up very fast and can be impatient if your in thier way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back