ALL UTV DESERT RACERS / TEAMS BETTER WATCH THIS!!! NOW!!

I have eliminated myself from the videos this year. I may have to do Baja because of the way we tell the story.

Main reason was I want the story to be told of each race, not that I don't do it, but I am sick of seeing my face on video and I am sure you all are too. Plus I am tired of Brandon and Blake making fun of me from inside the race car.. assholes..

Great vid! But I'm really gonna miss your animated hand motions! Those hands of yours take on a life of their own when you talk!

I have eliminated myself from the videos this year. I may have to do Baja because of the way we tell the story.

Main reason was I want the story to be told of each race, not that I don't do it, but I am sick of seeing my face on video and I am sure you all are too. Plus I am tired of Brandon and Blake making fun of me from inside the race car.. assholes..

I gave them a good talking to about that!

Fantastic video! The UTV class continues to grow and we love it!
UTV racing as a whole has to be one of the fastest growing motorsports segments to emerge in a long time, maybe the fastest ever?

Thanks to your whole crew for telling our story, As always a great piece of work.

BSJX

True story Bill. We at LSR are bringing 7 new cars this year! See yall on Freemont!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back