ALL UTV DESERT RACERS / TEAMS BETTER WATCH THIS!!! NOW!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Look I get it. Not all of you are Polaris guys. I understand. But one thing I need you to know is that for 2014 Polaris has once again stepped up big to make sure UTVUnderground.com is able to tell the story of the BITD desert season.

So whether you are a Polaris guy or not, a racer or not, show Polaris and our team at UTVUnderground.com that you guys appreciate our videos by WATCHING THEM, SHARING THEM, LIKING THEM, and COMMENTING!! I feel like we are producing not only the best content in UTV, but maybe in all of off-road!

So watch our first video from 2014 from the BITD Parker 250 and let me know what you guys think of our new story telling format for this year!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1G2HMFquwo"]UTVUnderground Presents: 2014 BITD Parker 250 - YouTube[/ame]

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/H1G2HMFquwo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bad ass video, Dissapointed I didnt get to hear Joey say THIS IS JOEY D COMING TO YOU FROM THE PARKER 250 IN PARKER AZ. WHERE ITS OFF THE HOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No but otherwise like the voice over its pretty legit. Thanks POLARIS, MAD MEDIA and UTV UNDERGROUND for a kick ass flick.

I have eliminated myself from the videos this year. I may have to do Baja because of the way we tell the story.

Main reason was I want the story to be told of each race, not that I don't do it, but I am sick of seeing my face on video and I am sure you all are too. Plus I am tired of Brandon and Blake making fun of me from inside the race car.. assholes..

I have eliminated myself from the videos this year. I may have to do Baja because of the way we tell the story.

Main reason was I want the story to be told of each race, not that I don't do it, but I am sick of seeing my face on video and I am sure you all are too. Plus I am tired of Brandon and Blake making fun of me from inside the race car.. assholes..

Thats why you guys want to hear the race In car!! Hah!! As soon as I figure out our intercom Ill get back to you, Killian, or everyone.:)

Great video! Keep up the good work.

What's the fun if you friends can't make faces at you while you are trying to do something serious :D

That video was incredible Joey. Hard to believe UTV's are routinely getting media coverage of this caliber....

Really liked the 4th place coverage, but could have shown 3rd place...?

That video was incredible Joey. Hard to believe UTV's are routinely getting media coverage of this caliber....

Really liked the 4th place coverage, but could have shown 3rd place...?

Thats the only down side to OEM sponsored content... However, Polaris is good with us showing stuff and we will always give due love and respect in or non sponsored race reports and photo content.

Video was great. I like to hear the stories and struggles and the pay off. Only thing that would make this better is to be on tv. Hopefully in the future. Good job and good luck. Good luck to all the racers too.

Sounds like the narrator from the madmedia mint 400 videos. I love polaris and kawa. And sometimes can am. But i have alot of love for jagged x. Holz. And cognito. Great video joey. I will watch all your videos and share them. See you at koh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"ANOTHER" Awesome video by UTV Underground! You and your crew nailed it!
It was great to see all the UTV's at the starting line. Congrats to Jagged X 1919 team! Brandon and Blake showing they are the team to beat!

Thanks to Polaris for all of their support!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back