Adaptive Equipment for Off Roaders with Disabilities

The Lyin King

Public Lands Advocate
I discovered this company through a friend who loves our sport but could not participaite until now.

These folks manufacture hand control systems that allow people with disabilities to drive all kinds of rigs. If a person is not able to operate the gas and brake pedals of a vehicle they have a solution.

There are lots of people who would be out on the trails right now if they knew this product existed.

If you know someone who could benefit from this innovative technology check out . . .

Sure Grip

Very cool! UTV's provide an awesome way for wheel chair bound people to get out and rip the trails up with friends and family and I am sure gives them the ability to forget about their dissability!! We are starting to see more and more racers popping up in UTV's that are disabled. It is very encouraging!

This will help for the single seater rzr im building. I am building around my cuzzin that got paralized from a quad accident, and been trying to fugure out hand controls.

This will help for the single seater rzr im building. I am building around my cuzzin that got paralized from a quad accident, and been trying to fugure out hand controls.

stock controls for a car with some tweeking work just dandy, ask Chris Blais how well it works in his HRT race RZR.

Along with power steering it is a great combo

Any technology that can aid folks with disabilities in getting out and enjoying the freedoms of our sport and access to our Public Lands is great stuff!

Being a Veteran, I am especially pleased that folks are working on things like this which will assist our returning war heroes. These advances will go a long way toward bringing some normalcy and pleasure to those who have been wounded while making the ultimate sacrifice for our country and hold the promise of adding so much to their traumatized lives.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back