2013 Polaris RZR Lifestyle.... must watch video...

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
By far my favorite video Polaris RZR (not UTVUnderground.com) has produced EVER! Yeah it uses a ton of our Mad Media footage and its always cool to see myself and all my friends on film driving. But what really stands out to me is the message that Polaris Industries brings across. A message of what we as UTV and RZR enthusiasts are all about! Adventure, thrill, family, excitement, and love for off-road! The topper was when they played this at the dealer show and I saw the photo of mine they used of my son Cristian "baby c" climbing out of his RZR power wheels on Christmas morning. I got chills watching it then, and I got chills watching it now! Thank you for all the support this year and beyond Polaris and thank you for allowing us to play such a large roll in these amazing videos!

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rFhKYsPUqy8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFhKYsPUqy8"]2013 Polaris RZR Lifestyle - YouTube[/ame]

Man that video is awesome it makes me want a rzr so bad I feel like I am missing out like. ha but it will have to wait a year or so.

Yes epic video for sure!! Some people don't understand and I've sent them this video... then they say "Ah, I get it!"

DUDE that was sick! First time I've seen that. I just got back from a ride and now I'm jonesing to go again!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back