Kawasaki 2012 Kawasaki Teryx 4 750 4x4 OFFICIAL RELEASE **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

Anyone know if there will be a rear bench seat conversion for these? I'll be needing to haul 3 kids in the back. I've seen some Rzr 4s with a rear bench seat.

You can put a bench in with out much trouble. You just need to remove the plastic hump in the middle that houses the drink holders.

I don't want to spill the beans just yet.........But you can bet we have the best of the best lined up to contribute to this project!!!

I don't want to spill the beans just yet.........But you can bet we have the best of the best lined up to contribute to this project!!!
I VOLUNTEER TO TEST IT WHEN IT IS DONE. I AM RETIRING DECEMBER 8TH SO I WILL HAVE LOTS OF TIME.

Then without a doubt you will be working with LTI. Brian's work is several notches above the nearest competitor.

The build will be fun to watch...I think this machine is simply the natural progression of the Teryx...and all of us who are waiting for a big engine/long travel machine should be glad K did this...it means they can build a no-excuses sport rig next, and not be restrained by trying to meet multipurpose requirements.
I am a long way from buying a new one anyway, but it is fun to dream..

Teryx 4 suspension testing video tease.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KhxGGWNdNo]part one teryx suspension - YouTube[/ame]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Williamobjem
Back