2011 BITD BlueWater GP

Anyway, here are a few pics I took in contingency...
DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

Mikie, I am most confident that drive belts will not be an issue for the V to R race.
Driving the Commander 1000 high HP engine in racing conditions is not at all what the stock factory clutch is set up for. Although it seems to work "real good" for land rush starts! ;) With this break I will have the time needed to test with EPI to tune the clutch for desert raceing and my GF driving style. This should only put more power to the ground, that in combination with 16" of wheel travel will make for a winning combination.

Mikie, I am most confident that drive belts will not be an issue for the V to R race.
Driving the Commander 1000 high HP engine in racing conditions is not at all what the stock factory clutch is set up for. Although it seems to work "real good" for land rush starts! ;) With this break I will have the time needed to test with EPI to tune the clutch for desert raceing and my GF driving style. This should only put more power to the ground, that in combination with 16" of wheel travel will make for a winning combination.

It almost sounds like you're guaranteeing victory for V2R?:D

Mike

Are there enough Commander belts in existence to run a race that long? =)
Oh...you didnt really say that did you..ok...so the soft underbelly of the might Commander has been found...I think BRP will need to stop production just to put all the resources into the belts...works for me!

So are we going to have a 3 month long V2R shit talking thread?

LOLOLOLOl!

Sounds like fun to me...it's going to be a long hot summer.:D

(Dammit Bill, that "split personality" thing is kicking in again:p)

Mike

Whistle Dick Racing at its finest.

So are we going to have a 3 month long V2R shit talking thread?

LOLOLOLOl!

yes i think so but i know this much if i have issues i am pulling into a brothel cause the beers are cold and the woman want me ha ha ha

as for WD awards cory i am sure you have more than you know cause you have to actually SHOW UP ON TIME to get them :rolleyes:

yes i think so but i know this much if i have issues i am pulling into a brothel cause the beers are cold and the woman want me ha ha ha

as for WD awards cory i am sure you have more than you know cause you have to actually SHOW UP ON TIME to get them :rolleyes:

BURN

I told you I was in front of Jagged!!! Wasnt for long though!:D

Attachments

• fee schedule.jpg
    fee schedule.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 25
I told you I was in front of Jagged!!! Wasnt for long though!:D

Great pic. Your car looks good but the fact that you are in front looks better. Keep that one. I plan to be in front of Jagged sometime as well.

This thread is great. Let's keep it going.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back