2010 Tuff Trucks @ Del Mar

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
This years event was a blast. These guys are crazy! I will post up the link to the write up I did for Race-Dezert.com once its up on their site.

DSC_0546.jpg

DSC_0559.jpg

DSC_0599.jpg

DSC_0607.jpg

DSC_0620.jpg

DSC_0654.jpg

DSC_0699.jpg

DSC_0706.jpg

You could definately tell this was WESTCOAST tuff truck, most of these trucks were just offroad race trucks, not the mid west style were there is still grass growing out of the frames from pulling them out of the back yard:eek:, looked fun, Some really nice pre runners out there also.:D

i love watching the tough trucks. all of the home grown "Ricky Racers" come out of the wood works to beat on their trucks. friggin awesome.

Great pix. Thanks Rusty & Joey for sharing. Looks like fun. Definietly not your normal Tuff Trucks. Rick Huseman got started in Tuff Trucks.

Nice crispy pics!! Thx for sharing...I like the one of the guy eating the airbag!! Classic!

nice pics Joey, i'll let my buddy know about his truck. 1454 black yota on beams and did you get any of the dark blue toyota with white bedside no hood? number 38 sponsored by yo momma! haha but it had HENSLEE MOTORSPORTS on the side.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back