XP1000 cage from Elite RaceWorks

Here is our newest Polaris XP1000 "COMPETITION" roll cage. Comes standard with DOM tubing, fully TIG welded, and aluminum roof.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 188
Wow, very original design. Congrats.

lol

2013-lucas-oil-so-cal-regional-round-4-glan-helen-utvunderground.com019.jpg

Your own design looks nothing like "your own". That's the funny part. :D

Not trying to be a jerk, just calling it what it is. Sorry.

If you show me a xp1000 cage which mine looks exactly alike then I will make a public apology for building a similar cage. A cage with flat roof, and tubing that follows every body line of the car. Every tube on my cage has been strategically placed. I have never seen a cage that looks just like this. Not saying one doesn't exist, but I have never seen one. But remember. It's a utv cage. There are only so many ways to lay out tubing before you start "copying" somebody.

Magnum was one of the 1st. flat top cages I have seen on the 1K, They look good and I prefer the flat top look on the 1K. But there is no real creativity there to brag about and call their own.

I want to hook up as many people as I can with great looking cages. So with that being said, whoever places an order by MARCH 31st, I am knocking 15% off of the bill!!

I want to hook up as many people as I can with great looking cages. So with that being said, whoever places an order by MARCH 31st, I am knocking 15% off of the bill!!

Knocking off others designs AND cutting their prices??? Way to do business there champ! I just don't get it. :confused: Got Bandwagon?

Knocking off others designs AND cutting their prices??? Way to do business there champ! I just don't get it. :confused: Got Bandwagon?

I've never heard of you guys until you started all the s#!t talking. I built this cage with my own ideas! You must be upset because I can afford to sell MY work at a fairly affordable price!!!

Let's change the topic to you, your xp1000 cages are super original too. I can't tell the difference between you, tmw, or sdr!!

Provide me evidence of an XP1000 roll cage YOU BUILT, that looks identical to mine and I will prove you with a sincere apology for building a product that happens to resemble your work.

But until then, unless you have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. I have better things to do than argue with you over a forum.

Have a great day sir!!

I'm going to help you out a little. I'm pretty sure where the heartburn for Danny is coming from with your design is the rear bumper. See below.

Magnum, 1 year ago.

Elite last week.

Danny made that cage for my son to race at the Regionals well over a year ago.

Just something to consider.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back