WORCS Tips and Tricks....

BrArmor

Scranton Boys Racing OG
I am starting this thread for people to share any tips or observations they notice from the previous rounds.

We will also be posting pics of our NEWEST addition to our UTV family here at Pro Armor as we proceed with the build. What does everyone expect from a WORCS racecar?

We assume lighter is better and we are working on a couple other tricks. As we move on with testing and with the build I will keep everyone updated.

feel free to share on here... don't be scurred

The tracks get really tight when it comes to turns, Power steering is a big plus. You can go out race a UTV and have fun with out using the whole banking account.

Pedal on the right, push that one real hard...you can thank me from the podium ;)

Hey Troy, what are you guys doing with your Prolites? Shoot me a PM, thx.

light cars and maybe a good driver, my freind Tommy is looking for a ride..

Keep the weight down
Practice your cornering
be willing to pass in the AIR!
be patient
clutching is more important than horsepower
flat tire = you are not winning
don't underestimate the power of the RZR570

The tracks get really tight when it comes to turns, Power steering is a big plus. You can go out race a UTV and have fun with out using the whole banking account.

I agree with this.The tracks are so tight my Teryx wont make half the turns.

When entering the ruts at Primm, sit back and let the car drive itself. No need for power steering:D

As of tonight, only about 15 SXS officially signed up on the WORCS website. If you are planning on registering at the track this weekend the lines might not be too bad, but don't do this on the combined weekends, the lines will be long, and patience will be very short.

Does everyone have to run 2 seats and harnesses? or can the passenger seat and harness be removed?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back