WORCS Rnd# 1 Glen Helen, CA

The WORCS SERIES is always a GREAT TIME AND FAIR RACE.

Bring your rain gear and if anybody wants some pictures taken of them during the race let me know ???????? TIPS ARE GOOD!

GOOD LUCK TO THE 747INK RACING TEAM.

See you guys there,
GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE UTVunderground RACERS...

for utv there are 3 practice sessions between them hours. I have heard they are a few hours apart but no details. So if someone misses the first practice they can run the other two.

Practice is from 10 to 3 and yes their is 3 utv practices. And no you do not have to practice all of them you can do all or 1.

What time is tech inspection? Can a car be teched on Saturday? What time on Saturday? No info on WORCS website.

Inspection can be done the day of the race with no issues! They have a company that just takes care of tech! Make sure your there a couple hours before the race so they can sign you up and let you know where you need to go for tech.

What time is tech inspection? Can a car be teched on Saturday? What time on Saturday? No info on WORCS website.

I think the race is 4pm. I showed up 45 min. Before the one I did and got signed up and tech and still had plenty of time to spare

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Tech can be done today or tomorrow. Tech will be at our booth across from the worcs trailer. Don't forget you must have 5 point belts, 6point roll cage, fire suit, window nets, and fire extinguisher.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back