WORCS #8 Adelanto, CA

Kido, Im not sure on the track layout.. CW and Karter ran this one last year.. maybe they will chime in... Or better yet Ryan15 could give us an idea on what to look forward to as well.

I think this will be the course, same as last year and this years gp race

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZIYLyogiUk&feature=youtube_gdata_player]2011 Adelanto GP - UTV - Lap 1.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

So is it qualifing on Friday and Saturday then Race on Sunday? I was looking at heading out one day but not sure if there will be any racing on Saturday.

Bryan, No. ONE RACE and one race time only for the Side x Sides, Saturday around 4:30 I would get there around noon to get signed up, teched, and settled. Practice is friday but on the MX portion ONLY.
Class 1 2 and 3 all race together in a 45 minute race.
look forward to seeing you out there it will be a good one.

Kido, Im not sure on the track layout.. CW and Karter ran this one last year.. maybe they will chime in... Or better yet Ryan15 could give us an idea on what to look forward to as well.

This course is a little different than the gp it will be a little slower and a few more turns but it has a couple speed straits lots of banked turns and some really good sand washes. Which should make for some good racing and passing. The mx is hard packed dirt with some big jumps. But with some common sence it shouldn't break anybodys utv. Just remember you can't win a race on 1 jump but you sure can dnf on 1 jump.

Good info, thanks for posting Ryan. Im heading out from Boise Thurs evening. Driving straight through to Riverside CA.

Looking forward to seeing you guys down there. I been checking the weather and is says mid 70's. Perfect IMO

/im getting there early to check everything out. I just want to see how everyone hits the jumps and stuff. Thats my main concern. To see if its better to hit them full blast or just go half way and dont go crazy and ballsy.

Weather will be perfect! without a doubt. Hopefully some clouds roll in too. I hate sun :[

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back