Who wants to be famous at DUNE FEST???

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
So much is going on at DuneFest next week but Polaris, Mad Media and UTVUnderground.com are raising the bar FOR YOU!

Polaris will be hosting daily demo rides Thursday - Saturday from around 9am to 4pm. This will be your chance to ride the NEW 2014 Lineup of Polaris RZR's. There will be a couple of courses, one will be a quick beginner / intermediate course and the other will be the MAD MEDIA get some course through the dunes for experienced riders!

During these Polaris demo rides Mad Media will be filming and photographing all riders for an awesome video to be released the following week. In addition, each afternoon the team of Mad Media photographers will be loading photo galleries for you, the rider to grab, share, like, and tag images on your Facebook. The images will be loaded to DuneFest albums on the Polaris RZR Facebook page which you can LIKE by clicking here: http://facebook.com/PolarisRZR

Some riders we are looking to feature are experienced duners, experienced UTV owners, inexperienced UTV owners, riders who own other machines, current RZR riders, and everyone else in between! If you think you fit in these categories then make sure to come to the Polaris Semi on Thursday, Friday or Saturday and let em know you want to RIDE!!!

How cool is that? Sounds like Dune Fest will be bigger and better for 2013. I'm waiting for an unbiased review from you on the new 2014 RZR 1000.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Sweet where do I sign up? Any chance to drive the crap out of a new ride I'm all over it!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I wish I could have made it to Dunefest, But I was just up there 2 weeks ago for 10 days, with no crowds. . .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back