Whiplash Star Island Firecracker Race July 2,3,4

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Whiplashfirecracker.jpg

VERY IMPORTANT NO PLAY RIDING at YAVAPAI DOWNS!!! (you may be DQ'd)

There are many activities going on this weekend and we need to be respectful of others (horses, sprint cars and other racers). Check with a WHIPLASH staff official for the approved jetting area. If you see someone play riding please bring it to Whiplash's attention, as we can't be everywhere at all times.

NO TOLERANCE FOR DRINKING DURING RACE HOURS (Racers or Parents of racers)! We need to have 1 parent able to make critical decisions during their childs race. If you see a racer drinking between their race please let us know so that we can take care of it. Remember it is not just themselves that they will be putting in danger....it could be you.

LET'S KEEP THIS HOLIDAY A SAFE ONE

We are adding 1 MILE of NEW RACE TRACK!!!
Don't miss it, join us this weekend in cool Prescott Valley for the Star Island Firecracker !!!

We have all classes racing this weekend. Click here for race schedule Firecracker Schedule

SATURDAY ALL CLOSED COURSE CLASSES
SUNDAY ALL DESERT CLASSES

Star Island Fire Cracker GP RACE SCHEDULE​

FRIDAY: 3pm – 8pm REGISTRATION & TECH WILL OPEN for ALL CLASSES: Trucks,
Buggies, Bikes, ATV’s, UTV’s, China Lites, Trophy Karts, And ALL Kid Classes.

SATURDAY: All CLOSED COURSE CLASSES (Trucks, Buggies, Bikes, ATV’s, UTV’s,
China Lites, Trophy Karts, ALL kid classes) WILL RACE ON SATURDAY ONLY following a 2 moto race format. DON’T BE LATE YOU WILL MISS YOUR RACE.

6am- 7:30am: Reg. & Tech: ALL SATURDAY CLOSED COURSE ONLY

7:45am –12:00pm: Reg. & Tech ALL SUNDAY DESERT CLASSES ONLY

12:00 – 1:00pm: Registration & Tech will be closed

1:05pm – 6:00pm: Reg. & Tech for ALL SUNDAY DESERT CLASSES ONLY

RIDERS MEETINGS FOR SATURDAY RACES at 7:30am STAGING IMMEDIATLEY FOLLOWING RIDERS MEETING.

These are the first 3 races for Saturday, we will post the remainder order at the track as we know how many motos we will have that have racers double classing.

First Race to start at 8:00am SHARP
RACE#1: ATV PW 80cc 4-6, ATV PW 50cc 4-6
RACE#2: ATV PW 80cc 7 & UP, ATV 50cc 7& UP
RACE#3: ATV 205cc 7-11, ATV 205cc 12-16

ALL REMAINDER MOTOS FOR SATURDAY CLOSED COURSE RACING WILL BE POSTED AT THE EVENT

SUNDAY: ALL DESERT CLASSES (Trucks, Buggies, Bikes, ATV’s, UTV’s, China Lites,
Trophy Karts, ALL kid classes) WILL RACE ON SUNDAY ONLY. DON’T BE LATE YOU WILL MISS YOUR RACE.

We will post the remainder schedule at the track.
REGISTRATION & TECH OPEN: 6:30am CLOSES at 7:30am FOR ALL DESERT ADULT CLASSES REGISTRATION & TECH FOR ALL DESERT KID CLASSES CLOSES AT 8:30am

RIDERS MEETING 7:45am STAGING IMMEDIATLEY FOLLOWING RIDERS MEETING FIRST RACE STARTS SHARPLY AT 8:00am

RACE# 1: ALL BIG ATV’S 1 HOUR (Open Nov, 30+Nov, 40+Nov, Ladies, 900)
RACE# 2: ALL BIG ATV’S 1 plus 10min (All Pro’s, All Exp, All AMT)
RACE# 2: ALL BIG BIKES 1 HOUR (All Bike classes)
ALL REMAINDER RACE SCHEDULES WILL BE POSTED AT THE EVENT

Anybody have any results or know the turn out for this race?

I went and watched saturday... 2 rhinos and a RZR and the dentists trophy kart..

Sunday there was I think 6 total utv's. Brian B was the only Pro

Track was a little better they added more to it going outside the horse track and over near the oval track approx 4 miles total.

I think having this race on a holiday might have hurt the turn out.There were more UTVs at the last race there.I just got my motor back and was breaking it in this weekend so I decided to go up on the rim in the 75 degree weather.

Sunday we had 7 UTV's total. I think 6 of them were in Sport Mod. (I dont understand why they dont enter into a payout class?) I was the only car in Pro Mod and won by default. I'll take them any way I can get them to take the championship. I won't be racing in this series next year. (I'll save my complaints) My competition comes and goes and it doesnt look to be growing at all. Snowflake is going to be awesome though. Cant wait!

Sunday we had 7 UTV's total. I think 6 of them were in Sport Mod. (I dont understand why they dont enter into a payout class?) I was the only car in Pro Mod and won by default. I'll take them any way I can get them to take the championship. I won't be racing in this series next year. (I'll save my complaints) My competition comes and goes and it doesnt look to be growing at all. Snowflake is going to be awesome though. Cant wait!

snowflake should be cool im going to try to make it out with the sr1!

Snowflake is great, I have run it and it is fun. Last year it was a bit muddy. what do you think?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 7

I dont know if its the economy or what but this series and the grindingstone series always had double didget entries last year. This year the turn outs are low and kinda dissapionting.I also dont understand why some of the sport mod cars dont race the pro class,many of them look like good race cars.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back