Yamaha What axles with Rotax swap?

newwestfab

What axles is everyone having the best luck with when doing the Rotax swap along with long travel? We are looking at either Summers Bros or Gear One. Any imput would be greatly appreciated. Especially those that are hard on it. Thanks for your time!

We've had great luck with the Summers Brothers 300M. Jose is a great guy to work with and definitley stands behind his product. Plus he is a site sponsor! The Rotax will still snap 300M's when driven in correctly. :D

i run LSR's axels and they have held up great despit the major abuse i have put them through. and cant beat the lifetime warranty.

Ok, thanks guys. Thats what we were leaning to, but wanted to see what you guys were actually running with success. This will be a 3 over plus 1 forward(in front) and 1 back(in rear) kit. The customer uses it mainly at the dunes, so for the most part, will have less abuse. He still uses it for trails here and there, thats why he doesnt want to go with our 6 over plus 2 kit. Thanks for the replies!

Ok, thanks guys. Thats what we were leaning to, but wanted to see what you guys were actually running with success. This will be a 3 over plus 1 forward(in front) and 1 back(in rear) kit. The customer uses it mainly at the dunes, so for the most part, will have less abuse. He still uses it for trails here and there, thats why he doesnt want to go with our 6 over plus 2 kit. Thanks for the replies!

that is exactly what i run with my rotax. i have heard good things about the 300m good luck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back