Vegas 2 Reno photo's????

Hey Adam,

I could only find one (there probably would've been more if we had got past the 100 race mile mark!) I'll send it to ya..

thanks for your support!

Interesting that most of those photographers never even bothered to snap a single pic of any utv's. I've shot for a couple of LOORRS events as media, and I think it's strange that these "guys/gals" spend the money to get to the event/buy their credentials, and don't bother taking any pics of people that would probably legitimately pay them for their pics. Image storage is no longer an issue as I've taken literally thousands of pics during a two day short course event and never even came remotely close to "running out of storage". Obviously the ability to operate a camera doesn't guarantee any semblence of business sense!:D
Mike

We will be there next year working:eek: Will only take pics of every-thing we see...This includes SxSs:eek: if we see-em:D

That's exactly what I'm saying, when I'm shooting, I'm shooting pretty much non-stop because you never know when something "substantial" will happen. Except when the RockStar girls are walking around, because the rest of the world stops when that happens!:D

Mike

That's exactly what I'm saying, when I'm shooting, I'm shooting pretty much non-stop because you never know when something "substantial" will happen. Except when the RockStar girls are walking around, because the rest of the world stops when that happens!:D

Mike
I hear That:) Any-way my last ride I took pics of everything.

Here is a few:D

IMG_4195.jpg

IMG_4294.jpg

IMG_4316.jpg

IMG_4304.jpg

IMG_4319.jpg

IMG_4225.jpg

IMG_4258.jpg

IMG_4416.jpg

you guys all know that no one focuses more on UTV race phtography then me. But even I was at the mercy of the team I was with which was Mad Media and we were being paid by Monster to shoot the TT teams. I was hoping to get some UTV's a long the way, which I did, but not to the level I was hoping for.

See most photogs have gone out to races for years with intent to shoot everyone they can from awesome locations with hopes that teams will buy individual photos of themselves. Unfortunately this has not been working for most so now the professional guys are seeking teams to hire them and to focus on them. Then what ever they get is additional. So with that being said most teams paying are the Trophy Truck and Class 1 teams which means photogs will rarely see UTV's. So best bet is to pay a photog to roll in one of your chase trucks to ensure coverage and photos. As FYI I am always for hire! lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back