UTVUnderground.com Meet & Ride *MLK Weekend 2013 - North Glamis KOA*

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
I want to gauge interest from members for our first ever UTVUnderground.com site get together on Martin Luther King weekend at North Glamis KOA.

Thinking MLK Weekend in January. Come in on Friday and head home Sunday or Monday. We can't "organize" rides because of BLM permitting rules but we can all just gather and ride as we please. Maybe get some sponsors to kick in and host a BBQ / Party both Friday and Saturday nights. Some fun in the sun, maybe some games for the kids, etc..

Any thoughts???

www.glamisnorth.com

I will need to make sure no major events like Soboba conflict. I hope we can take the whole place over.

I will come out and play as long as my wife lets me go. Our first child is due Feb 2 :D and depending on how she is feeling and things are going I should be able to go.

Have the Soboba dates been released? If its the same weeeknd then we will need to look at Presidents maybe

Why not just do it the same weekend as the ISA Convention?

Cal is opening up a week early for us, and we are working on some pretty cool stuff like the PRP parrot head Pool Party. We already pretty much have the whole campground to play with.

Why not just do it the same weekend as the ISA Convention?

Cal is opening up a week early for us, and we are working on some pretty cool stuff like the PRP parrot head Pool Party. We already pretty much have the whole campground to play with.

This sounds like a great idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back