UTV Wolfpack and Warfighter Made

UTVUGJake

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOoS6aariZk&list=UU4K2t9ilTs6w1Q60nEgEW_Q"]WARFIGHTER MADE - YouTube[/ame]

1.jpg

The UTV Wolfpack Team linked up with War Fighter Made, Kryptonite LED's, and The Rockstar Surf Team to bring a group of injured war vets out to Pismo Beach for the trip of a lifetime. War Fighter Made is a non profit organization that helps disabled War Vets through modification, adaptation and customization of cars, trucks, motorcycles, and off road vehicles. They do this so that combat wounded service members or veterans can continue doing the things they enjoy, while their vehicle reflects their own individual personality. Usually the process starts with the vehicle build. Once completed, Warfighter Made funds those individuals to participate in events, shows, and races to show the world their accomplishments.

War Fighter Made is an amazing organization started by three disabled war vets; Brian Meyer, Butch Lynch, and Robert Blanton

2.jpg

"We all get caught up in everyday life, it's only when we are in the service of others that we truly forget about ourselves".- (Jeremy Merrell, UTV Wolfpack)

The UTV Wolfpack Team linked up with the War Fighter Made Crew after meeting them at the Sands Sports Show in 2013.

Brothers Jeremy and Jason Merrell, Bill Belansky, Adam Fitza and Jordan Cochrum wanted to get involved. We came together to provide recreational therapy to war vets, because all three of them have experienced disabilities after serving in the military for this great nation.

Our goal was to take them out and show them a great time, we needed to make this trip something special, and we accomplished our goal. The dunes out in Pismo aren't for amateurs and require some serious off road vehicles to handle them. We had them drive some of our race vehicles and everyone had a blast! This trip was a perfect opportunity to give back to our American Heros, a goal we have been trying to figure out how to accomplish for a while now. This organization had the same ideas in mind so with this trip our two organizations came together perfectly.

3.jpg

"This was the most rewarding trip of my life, these men are an inspiration to us all".- (Jason Merrell, UTV Wolfpack)

During this trip we also got the chance to reconnect with our friends at The Rockstar Surf Team and give them a chance to try out our vehicles as well.

4.jpg

"We got to link up with WOLFPACK boys, ride in the dunes and hang out with real American heroes ".- (Albee Layer, Rockstar Energy Drinks Pro Surf Team)

These Rockstar Athletes aren't used to offroad vehicles like ours and must have forgotten it wasn't a surfboard because Matt Meola accidently put the RZR Xp900 on its side going fast around a turn. Everyone was ok and still had fun so we were happy.

5.jpg

"It feels like your invincible, so I whipped it, pinned the turn and put the Rzr on its side. I felt a super bad, it was their little baby (laughing)".- (Matt Meola, Rockstar Energy Drinks Pro Surf Team)

All and all it was a very successful trip and we want to thank all our sponsors and everyone involved for coming together to make this happen. "The Wolfpack Crew were great host and showed us a good time, were are thankful to have been invited on such an amazing trip ".- (Brian Meyer UTV Wolfpack)

6.jpg

"The Wolfpack Crew were great host and showed us a good time, were are thankful to have been invited on such an amazing trip ".- (Brian Meyer UTV Wolfpack)

7.jpg

"I have a true hero sitting next to me and the look and Roberts face just sent chills up my spine". - (Bill Belansky, Kryptonight LED)

8.jpg

"I'm glad to be part of something larger than myself, I'm stoked our Rockstar athletes could get together in a unique way and give back ".- (Jordan Cochrum Rockstar Energy Drinks)

Wolfpack Motorsports trip to Pismo was such an amazing experience they wanted to get their sponsors and other industry related companies involved.

Polaris being the great company it is has donated 2 RZR XP1000's, Wolfpack Motorsports donated radius rods, tie rods, downlinks, time, resources and Pro Armor has donated doors, seats, harness, door bags, soft roof and we hope that other companies will get involved.

Please contact Wolfpack Motorsports or Warfighter Made to get involved.

Stay tuned we recently team up with UTV Underground and Mad Media for another great Warfighter Trip in Mammoth, Ca 2014.

Coming soon!!!

sponsors.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back