Upcoming Rule Changes for BITD

jdrew1965

As we all know the world of UTV racing is constantly changing. Some get upset with the rule changes and others like the change. I, for one, am in the middle of the road since I like some of the changes and do not like others. Honestly my opinions become based on what it cost me and my team.

This post is mainly to inform those thinking of racing a couple of the new rules that we should see in the new rule book once it is officially released.

1. All UTV's racing in Best in the Desert Series will be allowed to use up to a 32" tall tire. The tire must have a factory marking on the side of the tire with the size and it must say 32" or the metric equivalent 254.

2. All UTV's racing in Best in the Desert Series must have front and rear bumpers that stick out past the front and rear tires by 2".

3. All UTV's racing in Best in the Desert Series must have a functioning reverse gear, the UTV must be able to back up.

These rules can be found at www.utvracingassociation.com/drupal-5.2/?q=node/130

I have not found any other rule changes. These seem to go into effect January 1, 2016.

Thanks Cory errrrrrr I mean BITD errrrrrrr I mean UTVRA errrrrrrrrr I mean jdrew1965. lol

Still waiting on that professional PR announcing all changes and additions.

And the website says the official rule book would be posted the week after Bluewater. :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back