Kawasaki Turbo

The cheapest ones on ebay are $600. I'd let them go for $500 each. One is brand new, the other has about 1 hour of run time from a Rhino experiment I did. Both are in perfect condition and are ready to run. I also have stainless flanges for them that I had water jet cut, along with oil drain fittings that I designed and had custom machined.

The cheapest ones on ebay are $600. I'd let them go for $500 each. One is brand new, the other has about 1 hour of run time from a Rhino experiment I did. Both are in perfect condition and are ready to run. I also have stainless flanges for them that I had water jet cut, along with oil drain fittings that I designed and had custom machined.

make it fit and run my teryx for that and its sold haha...I will see you later this week chris!!!!!!!!

thats the same turbo i have on the weber..it will make 180hp at 21lbs of boost...i'm not a fan of garrets but the price is right..

I have a long time friend who builds turbos in havasu...I dont even know the name of the company...

thats the same turbo i have on the weber..it will make 180hp at 21lbs of boost...i'm not a fan of garrets but the price is right..
Why is that? I love Garrett turbos. Especially the ball bearing turbos. Even Precision Turbo uses genuine Garrett cartridges (center section with turbine wheel and compressor wheel).

Why is that? I love Garrett turbos. Especially the ball bearing turbos. Even Precision Turbo uses genuine Garrett cartridges (center section with turbine wheel and compressor wheel).

there is some posts at the rzr forum about garret failures..blowing seals/smoking....i don't think i've seen any neg stuff about the mitsubishi turbo's....yet..

I run a Garrett turbo on my 1004 and it will make up to 300hp,,,,,no problems here I wouldn't any other turbo...here's my twin motor set at 300 hp.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_KfqOfrBnc]YouTube - 1004cc Renegade Turbo Doing Funny Car burnout![/ame]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back