Time for the V2R Shit talking thread

Our experts that gather PoPo info for us...
They are trained professionals, don't try this at home...

200px-Spy-vs-spy.png

Cognito 1 received a hell of a shake down last night! Now we just need to get it under a microscope and see if we need to improve anything anywhere:D

start checking for some better drivers that should improve a lot:D

So where are they going to start utv's. I am thinking iwould put my John Deere plastics on my 1600 car you think it will pass tech

Hey Lucas,
If your not racing, Why don't you bring that big ass smoker out and cook us up some damn Tri Tip at contingency. I will spring for the meat!

A couple days out and I can't help but notice the lack of shit talking in this shit talking thread?:confused: That's fine, I guess we'll just have to take care of the shit talking at the starting line, Friday morning in Laughlin for you Canned Ham boys!:D

A couple days out and I can't help but notice the lack of shit talking in this shit talking thread?:confused: That's fine, I guess we'll just have to take care of the shit talking at the starting line, Friday morning in Laughlin for you Canned Ham boys!:D

i thought we started in reno

We been swamped doing engine swap, trying to fit 2 570 engines in the xp4 is a little tough. Figured if MP and Jagged is doing it then its the way to go........:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back