TIERRA DEL SOL

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
IS ANYONE GOING TO THE TIERRA DEL SOL OFFROAD EVENT @ TRUCKHAVEN ON MARCH 5TH? I HEARD IT IS AN AWESOME EVENT. I REALLY HOPE TO MAKE IT.

• <LI class="page_item page-item-27">
    2011 TDS Desert Safari – REGISTER NOW!

December 15, 2010 By Joe@TDS
Tierra Del Sol is proud to announce the 49th Annual Desert Safari to be held March 4th,5th and 6th in the Truckhaven Hills area of the North Ocotillo Wells SVRA.
Tierra Del Sol is a non-profit club that continues to use portions of the proceeds from Desert Safari to fight land closures and to keep trails open.
The family focused 49th annual Desert Safari will again present an awesome trail for all skill levels within the 4×4 community and the famous “TDS Raffle” with more than $100K in prizes.
This is a rain or shine event. There are no refunds based on weather.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW!

Get your 2011 Desert Safari Apparel

Download Registration Packet

Download 2011 Vendor Pack

TDS-art-726px-600x548.jpg

<!-- end .entry-content --><!-- place Google AdSense code here -->

Maybe Ronnie, We will see how Debbie is coming along and I may come out for the Day. I will let you know as it gets closer!

ill be there all weekend. Camped with Dana he is going to camp off behind the sign on the 86 side of those little hills. ill be there with my jeep and truck on friday and my dad will be there on sat i believe. hope to see some of you guys.

Looks like a couple of us will be going to Ocotillo and just riding over there on Saturday. Should be a fun event. My buddy will be testing out his new Danzio 600hp motor in his Prerunner.

I THINK WE WILL CAMP FROM FRIDAY TO SUNDAY IN THE FLATS OFF OF NORTH MARINA DRIVE WHERE YOU GUYS CAMPED FOR THE BUGGY BASH. IF WE CAN FIND A PLACE.

AFTER THE DENTIST. PROBABLY AROUND NOON. I THINK THE EVENT IS SOUTH OF WHERE WE CAMP. SO HOPEFULLY WE WILL FIND A GOOD PLACE TO CAMP. MAYBE 2 OTHERS MIGHT CAMP WITH US.

I was thinking of going Thurs or Friday morning and camping closer to the event along S22 maybe?

I was thinking of going Thurs or Friday morning and camping closer to the event along S22 maybe?
IF YOU FIND A PLACE THAT WOULD BE GREAT. I KNOW ONE FRIEND FOR SURE IS CAMPING THE OTHER MAY ONLY COME FOR SATURDAY. WE WANT TO BE WHERE YOU ARE.

okay, as you come in on marina dr there is the truckhaven sign/map on the front side of the little hills before the wash. we camped on the left for T-day dana and i will be camped on the Right down that little road ill be out there friday afternoon maybe earlier. Dana has a grey 06 f250 with a sand piper toyhauler and he will have his Black samurai.

I hope you guys will find us and camp Love you guys

okay, as you come in on marina dr there is the truckhaven sign/map on the front side of the little hills before the wash. we camped on the left for T-day dana and i will be camped on the Right down that little road ill be out there friday afternoon maybe earlier. Dana has a grey 06 f250 with a sand piper toyhauler and he will have his Black samurai.

I hope you guys will find us and camp Love you guys

AG

The TDS base camp is on the 22 3 miles west of the 86. Where you guys are camping seems kinda far from the event?

Base camp and TDS headquarters will be located 23 miles east from Christmas Circle (Borrego Springs) on S-22 or 3.0 miles west of state highway 86. The exact GPS coordinates are N 33 15.691 W 116 00.857

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back