The NEW Simpson LEGEND Race Suit

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
NewSuit.gif

Simpson Racing, Simpson Performance Products, Simpson Racing Products, Team Simpson - Team Simpson

Simpson suits are killer. I was lucky enough to get a custom fitted suit in time for our 1st race, and i couldn't be happier. Its a 100 times more comfortable than the previous ones i have used. It doesn't even feel like you are wearing full safety suit. Since we are required to wear a 2 layer suit, i was thinking it would be super thick, and uncomfortable, but its totally the opposite. Super high quality, and they think of all the little details ahead of time, that you wish were there after the fact.

G-

I have to absolutely agree - I finally have a custom suit, and went with Simpson because I had only heard great things about their suits - plus, they are so easy to work with for design,embroidery, etc.....Russ is good people!! :)

If your thinking about getting one, it really is worth stepping up. I am very glad i did.

G-

it is not Simpson that is being sued... it is Bill Simpson the owner of Impact racing.

For our new race suits it will be Simpson. Looking at online catalog. They are growing they just moved into new digs I think...

Hmmm, wonder if they can make me a custom fatboy suit??

I got a chance to check out the Simpson facility!! (Thanks Russ) WOOOOOW! it was insane!! I think they can make a custom suit in any size or color. Simpson builds all there custom suits inhouse.

Simpson has the best quality stuff around!!

I agree with Ken, Simpson is the best in the industry. I think they will build you any suit you need or want!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back