Thank you

VBosch02

Happy Birthday America and God bless all the troops around the world protecting all of us at home.

I wanted to say a special thank you to my Grandfather, Dr. Ray Biel, for his service during WWII. He was part of the 509<SUP>th</SUP> bombing squadron that dropped the atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki . Ultimately ending the war and saving hundreds of lives around the world. He was the co pilot on a B-29 super fortress called the Full House. To all the vets and active military around the world, thank you for protecting our freedom and God bless!

I would love to hear about who other people are proud of and in support of!

Ryan

View attachment 4778

View attachment 4779

Attachments

• 2141-tn-01-biel-hiroshima.jpg
    2141-tn-01-biel-hiroshima.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 2140-grandpa.jpg
    2140-grandpa.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 7
Happy Birthday America and God bless all the troops around the world protecting all of us at home.

I wanted to say a special thank you to my Grandfather, Dr. Ray Biel, for his service during WWII. He was part of the 509<SUP>th</SUP> bombing squadron that dropped the atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki . Ultimately ending the war and saving hundreds of lives around the world. He was the co pilot on a B-29 super fortress called the Full House. To all the vets and active military around the world, thank you for protecting our freedom and God bless!

I would love to hear about who other people are proud of and in support of!

Ryan

View attachment 4778

View attachment 4779
AMEN TO THAT. THANK YOU VETS.

YES , thank s to all past and present who has made the hard choice's to KEEP US safe . (love you Dad)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back