Teryx4 0-50mph Test Video

ItsAllCreated

I shot some video today.

a 0-50mph vid being one of them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rJIc95ORnE&list=UUzWvvA5nwQn8VNvwurP4GKQ&index=2&feature=plcp]2012 Kawasaki Teryx4 0-50mph Test - YouTube[/ame]

As heavy as it is you wouldnt think it could accelerate this quick. Kawasaki is claiming a 15% power increase due to equal length headers, higher compression, & new cams. I think the power is there for sure! For a 1600+lb machine with a 750 the T4 moves out!

Check out my YT channel for a few more T4 Vids too

Very cool! FYI, we can flash the ECU to move the speed and rev limiters. We actually have ECUs in stock that we can send and you can send yours back.

You don't know anyone with a Brute Force 750 do you? It would be cool to see a side by side race, to compare the acceleration. I had a 07 brute force, and thought it was plenty fast.

You don't know anyone with a Brute Force 750 do you? It would be cool to see a side by side race, to compare the acceleration. I had a 07 brute force, and thought it was plenty fast.

Yeah haha... there's a 08 EFI Brute in the garage parked right next to the T4:) Problem is getting someone who likes to race to get on it and run it while I drive the T4.

I raced my uncle on his 07 Honda Rincon today from a 10mph roll and it was neck and neck until I hit the 50mph limiter.

Tomorrow I go on a ride and there will be RZR and quads there. I will do my best to get one to race me (AND get it on video!)

You could take the Brute Force out, do a 0-50 and post that video. I timed your Teryx4, it looks like it was about 9 sec 0-50. I'd like to compare it to the Brute Force, I'm going to put 28" tires on mine, I'd like to know how much acceleration I'll loose!

You could take the Brute Force out, do a 0-50 and post that video. I timed your Teryx4, it looks like it was about 9 sec 0-50. I'd like to compare it to the Brute Force, I'm going to put 28" tires on mine, I'd like to know how much acceleration I'll loose!

I could do that, but tires is another thing. The Brute has 28x12x12 mudders installed all around, so it wouldnt be 100% fair ....BUT Im still game to drag them if I can get a rider. I'll see what I can do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back