Terribles Primm Gran Prix

all i can say is what a race... it was an 8 mile lap of turns and ruts... My arms are still sore from sawing on the wheel to get the Teryx through the tight turns. We had an absolute blast. We didn't get as good of a start as we would have liked coming out of the first turn in seventh. We worked our way all the way into the second position closing in on first when on the 6th lap, i almost lost the car catching an edge of a burm and sending the car darting off the course on two wheels up a hill. we were able to save the car and keep it rubber side down but broke a rear axle in the process. The good news is we were able to finish the last two laps in three wheel drive with a third place finish.

Our third place finish moves us into second in the season points with one race left to go in Dec.

I want to give a special Thank You to Hostyle Racing for helping us get to this race. if you need gear bags, shock covers, tool bags, fire suits or crew uniforms be sure to check them out they have some killer stuff.

Here are the results from the race

1. Perret RZR
2. Schueler RZR
3. Lasher Teryx
4. Sappington Rhino
5. Cook RZR
6. Lucero Rhino
7. Furnell RZR
8. Creagen Prowler

The top 5 cars completed all 8 laps.

Members online

No members online now.