SWRA In Imperial

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
The SWRA Stockcar racing association has been having Sidexsides & Stadium Karts racing in the infield on an offroad track during the stockcar races. I know Blue came once & was the only sidexside so he left. Badinfluence & Arcticfire333 ran one race & I think they had a good time. It is a tight track that is perfect for Stadium Karts. I believe that if we can get 5 to 6 sidexsides @ one time on the track it would be a great show & I think the drivers would have a good time. I was just elected to the 5 member board of the SWRA & I really want to get more offroaders involved. If anyone wants to race, spectate or sponsor the racing. Please contact me RWGOLDEN@IID.COM or call me @ 760-554-8417. We aren't trying to make any money we just want to keep racing alive in the Imperial Valley. It cost $40 per driver & $40 per pit member for each race. The next race is a 2 day event March 20th & 21st. Any ideas on how to promote this or how to get sponsorship please contact me. Thank you very much.

Only one week away. Are there any sidexsides that will be racing these 2 races? I know there are Stadium Karts that will be racing. I hope we have a good turnout so there will be more racing to come. The IMCA Modifieds on the 3/8s dirt oval put on a great show. You know the kids in the Stadium Karts always put on a great show. The weather will be nice & there will be 2 days of outstanding racing.

They are finally here. This Saturday & Sunday. 2 days of racing in the desert sunshine. I know you are all very tired of the rain. The Imperial Valley is sunny & clear with 2 days of outstanding short course offroad racing & stockcar racing on a very fast 3/8s mile dirt oval. Bring the family out to watch the excitement or bring your Sidexsides & Stadium Karts to race. The grandstand prices are $8 per adult. The pit passes are $40 per driver & $ 40 per pit member per day. The Stadium Karts always put on a a show. Bad Influence & Arctic Fire 333 have both ran the track & said it was tight but fun. I know Blue came but no one else was here so he went back home. I know if you come out & try it you will like it. Come by & say hi. My wife & I will be selling pit passes. The pit gate opens @ 1:30 P.M. on Saturday & 10:00 A.M. on Sunday.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back