Yamaha Sway Bars

JLeeper

J-Leep - UTVUnderground Approved
Need to fab a swaybar for the Rhino, the thing gets a little scary at times. Has anyone done this on here, if so could you post pics? Just trying to narrow down the r&d process.
Thanks

You should be able to find all the pieces to make one on the circle track/sprint car sites. I know the Hyper Racing printed catalog had a lot of nice pieces in it. hyperracing.com

I bet with that speed :eek: we use ITI on our car but they show no love :mad: so i am looking for new sway bar too when you find hook up Joe let us know

what is wrong with a stock swaybar? the Flyin banana has many races on it with the stock swaybar, still one of the best handling cars around. :)

BTW it is for sale ;)

Didn't think about that, rhino did not come with it. I might try using the one I took off my other rhino. Thanks.

no problem.

if you need any stock rhino parts, call chris at benchmark he gives great deals on factory parts, in case you don't have everything you need to remount it.

760-484-0986

I took Rogs advice and put the stock one on my SR1. Havent tried it out yet though. I was looking at the XMF bar also, as its adjustable, and doesnt require swapping bars out like the iTi. XMF only runs a rear bar. But all the parts to build one similar to XMFs was available at Hyper Racing. Just need to guess on the bar diameter.. thats the hard part Im sure.

what is wrong with a stock swaybar? the Flyin banana has many races on it with the stock swaybar, still one of the best handling cars around. :)

BTW it is for sale ;)

Post the Banana for sale. That would make a great SR1 car. Someone would buy it.

Todd is listing it somewhere, maybe RDC or Craigslist, if I can get on his PC, I will try and post it up from there this week.
I think 15K for whole car with fresh motor.

sorry for hijack

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back