Speedworld vid!!

Cheek

Texas Crazy Horse - UTVUnderground Approved
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Broildg1Gc]YouTube - LOORS Round 4 UTV's[/ame]

That's an awesome video!! I don't get to see any of the action when I'm actually out there! Thanks so much for posting!!

know what ya mean 450g. one thing i hate is not getting to see the race.

I have some more footage, but it takes awhile to render it all. I'll try to render and upload some more by this weekend.

Nice video Bob, Damn I think Correy has been sandbaggin, cause she put a whippin on these guys this weekend. Her car was hooked up from what you can see in the video. Great job Correy keep up the good work:

Watched the vid again....you did a good job of holding the camera still, panning around and being close enough to everyone!! Really - great video skills!!

I don't know if you guys know how many people are interested in racing this class, but if it keeps going like this, we will have a field of 20 by the end of the season!! Imagine that sound at the start!!

Good job to all of the drivers this weekend. I had a blast. Maybe vegas will bring me better luck. It's cool to see the video of me losing my second shock that race on lap five. Didn't know that much smoke could come from that. Oh well. Congrats to Cory on the win Sunday. Hope all the UTV drivers can make it to the ASCC race May 7th. Hint Hint.

Good job to all of the drivers this weekend. I had a blast. Maybe vegas will bring me better luck. It's cool to see the video of me losing my second shock that race on lap five. Didn't know that much smoke could come from that. Oh well. Congrats to Cory on the win Sunday. Hope all the UTV drivers can make it to the ASCC race May 7th. Hint Hint.

When I saw the smoke I thought you were losing your engine. At least you were able to finish and hang onto third! Great driving out there Tyler! You and Corry make driving an SR1 look easy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Williamobjem
Back